- 92.09% organic cotton, 6.12% recycled polyester, 1.79% elastane
- Slightly flared bottom
- Tomorrow, the worlds first sustainable denim uses 40% less water, 30% less energy and 30% less chemicals than conventional denim production for its organic cotton.
- Raw denim twill increases in comfort over time, helping develop a unique and beautiful appearance.
- Organic cotton is grown without chemical pesticides or fertilizers. Environmentally friendly and soft, this fabric can be easier on your skin.
- New twist on a denim classic
- Fine wash at max. 30˚C
Malcolm Kick Flare Wash Cambridge - Tomorrow - | 8j6Ip0aI